The information, collected by Google through the use of the cookies (including your IP address), is used to analyse how visitors make use of the website and allows Watson Thomas Solicitors to gather statistical information such as website activity, visitor numbers, popular pages etc. If you would like to opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics you can use the Opt out tool at:https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Information collected by Watson Thomas Solicitors:
In running and operating this website, Watson Thomas Solicitors may collect and process certain data and information relating to you and your use of this site. This data and information is detailed below:
• Details of visits to the website and the pages and resources that are accessed, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data and other communication data that may assist us in understanding how visitors use this website.
• Information provided when visitors communicate with Whizz! electronically for any reason
Use of your information
The information collected is used for the development of this website. No information is passed to third parties. Information may be used for the following purposes:
- To provide you with information relating to this website, its products or services that you request from us.
- To provide you with information on other products that may be of interest to you.
- To meet Watson Thomas Solicitor's contractual obligations to you.
- To notify you about any changes to this website, including improvements, and service or product changes that may affect its operation.
If you do not want your data used for the above then you will always have the option to object to such use.
Storing Your Personal Data
The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and therefore Watson Thomas Solcitiors cannot guarantee the security of data sent electronically and transmission of such data is therefore entirely at your own risk.
Third Party Links
You might find links to third party websites on this website. These websites should have their own privacy policies which you should check. Watson Thomas Solicitors does not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as we have no control over them.
Access to Information
The Data Protection Act 1998 gives all individuals the right to access personal information that is held about them. You can request a copy of any information that we hold about you.
Contact Watson Thomas Solicitors
Watson Thomas Solicitors Guildford
1 Farnham Road
T: 01483 320114